LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 22
Manual version: 31
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 20 November 2009 3:29:11 pm
Last updated: 20 November 2009 3:29:11 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
SHA checksum: 1433326649319177797399967276935558710664140738321