LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 23
Manual version: 32
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 20 April 2010 9:53:59 pm
Last updated: 2 August 2010 2:39:06 pm
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
all tests green in Squeak 4.1
SHA checksum: 1091538714897772954668543275626352698975204401248