LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 27
Manual version: 36
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 21 December 2012 6:03:07 pm
Last updated: 21 December 2012 6:03:07 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
all tests green on 4.4, underscore assignments removed
SHA checksum: 672574693939150232383944195752595369218430479979