LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 30
Manual version: 39
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 28 November 2016 9:35:55 am
Last updated: 28 November 2016 9:35:55 am
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Squeak5.0 - Released Q3 / 2015.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak4.6 - Released Q3 / 2015.
replaced a deprecated selector for 5.1
SHA checksum: 1143861084010797503330873579578918815226971026825