XPathRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (head2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 7 May 2018 11:18:20 pm
Last updated: 7 May 2018 11:18:20 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
Loads the much newer "XMLParser-XPath" project's "head" release instead.
SHA checksum: 449664354940505740466741534522778543637925507019