nCompiler for 3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 20
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 8 March 2004 5:42:26 pm
Last updated: 11 August 2005 4:53:26 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1096194554053345561510874894617858812100598568295