SVGMorphRelease name: SVGMorph
Release summary: Morphs for displaying SVG via Balloon
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (0.3.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 2 August 2005 9:26:05 pm
Last updated: 2 August 2005 9:26:05 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Fixes some problems, probably introduces some more!
Basic tspans supported.
Proper translucent color mixing for gradients.
All the basic shapes supported (not just paths).
Preliminaries for objectBoundingBox attribute.
Problems when a Strike font is your default text font. Use a TT font!
As always, SVGMorph example is the best bet for testing!
SHA checksum: 1068751956087355528029240663615022150243377238641