SARInstaller for 3.6Release name: More DWIM
Release summary: Improves auto-installing, adds more graphics support.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 28
Published by: Ned Konz (nk)
Created: 13 February 2004 9:49:05 pm
Last updated: 13 February 2004 9:49:05 pm
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
13 February '04 (v28)
- added auto-install for SAR files with no install/preamble
- added installMember: which takes wildcard patterns
- added importImage: for importing image members
- added default of opening graphics files as morphs
- added user interaction on loading missing members
- removed explicit reference to CRDictionary
SHA checksum: 1335957219872480632568476824985556925423538222908