TimeZoneDatabaseRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.2.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 6 January 2003 4:22:46 am
Last updated: 15 January 2004 3:52:43 am
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak2.8 -
- Squeak3.3alpha - Abandoned version. 3.4 is the direct descendant of 3.2.
- Squeak3.0 -
- GPL - GNU General Public License. Not suitable for Squeak.
- Squeak3.1 -
- Squeak3.5 -
Release 1.2 from 9 January 2000, plus minor patch 1.2.1 of 5 January 2003. This
is the platform-neutral base release, suitable for Squeak, VW, ST/X and possibly
Includes some sample time zone files which will be automatically loaded, as well
as a unix shell script (cpzones) for setting up a complete set of time zone files
to be loaded into a database in Squeak.
See Todd Blanchard's TimeZoneDBWithTimeStamp for a version which contains
significant additional enhancements for Squeak.
SHA checksum: 895691049670745186457639155605962051792224370514