AMBRelease name: AMB
Release summary: the angelic operator
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 30 June 2008 4:50:25 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2018 8:06:22 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Squeak5.0 - Released Q3 / 2015.
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
- Squeak4.6 - Released Q3 / 2015.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 285055888654620216422057890413525035280703874303