KoreanLanguageEnvironmentRelease name: koreanSqueak3.10.cs
Release summary: changeset + Font + translation
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: KoreanLanguageEnvironment-beta-3
Published by: Yun Jae, Jang (janggoon)
Created: 5 November 2008 1:45:43 am
Last updated: 5 November 2008 1:45:43 am
- Translation - A '.tra' or '.translation' file holding translations to another language. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.10 - Released 11 May 2008
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
usable : windows xp and Mac OS X 10.4
SHA checksum: 772229113255896739240931640071435336550422790908