OSProcessRelease name: OSProcess
Release summary: Access processes, pipes and functions on Unix/Linux and Windows
Automatic version: 9
Manual version: 4.3.2
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 14 January 2007 8:36:05 pm
Last updated: 1 April 2007 4:53:14 pm
- Remove unnecessary synchronization semaphore from BufferedAsyncFileReadStream.
- Implement BufferedAsyncFileReadStreamupTo:
- Fix underscores.
- Changed startup processing to reinitialize current OS process when image moves from one platform to another (e.g. image from Windows moved to Unix).
- Check installed OSPP version before calling pthread primitive to avoid error message when using older plugin.
- Add AttachableFileStreamsetBlocking and AttacheableFileStreamsetNonBlocking convenience methods.
- Better synchronization of buffer in BufferedAsyncFileReadStream.
- Add #killCurrentChildrenAtExit and #killOnVmExit:withSignal to arrange for child processes to be terminated on VM exit even if normal shutdown processing does not occur.
- Add accessor methods for Unix setsid(), getpgid(), setpgid(), getpgrp(), setpgrp() session management functions.
- Add modifications to StandardFileStream to package.
- Lower the priority of event handler process for AioEventHander to prevent input buffer being overloaded whens service process cannot keep up with input stream.
SHA checksum: 200444566690462872771905103202503491064982245447