OmniBrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: This is the first public release
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.0a1
Published by: Colin Putney (cwp)
Created: 5 March 2004 9:51:11 pm
Last updated: 5 March 2004 9:51:32 pm
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
This is the first release.
OmniBrowser is still very rough around the edges, but it's reached the basic
shape I'm looking for and requires sanding and varnish more than anything else.
This will only work on 3.7a since it relies on Roel's new SystemChangeNotification
system, as well as Lex's LargeLists optimization of PluggableListMorph.
SHA checksum: 287901356939120890414686006172097165876142191903