OmniBrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Replacement for the system browser
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 1.0a5
Published by: Colin Putney (cwp)
Created: 26 October 2004 9:16:23 am
Last updated: 26 October 2004 9:21:30 am
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
This is a bugfix release. The most important fixes include:
- Renaming a class now automatically browses references to the old name
- Editing code in the Versions browser works properly again
- The 'Browse' button in the Versions browser works again
- DoIts now take place in the context of the selected class
- Removing a method scans for senders
- The installer now detects and works around common problems
SHA checksum: 427617236201696457349256378631063904038547917176