OmniBrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Now includes a hierarchy browser
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: 1.0b2
Published by: Colin Putney (cwp)
Created: 8 January 2005 9:14:25 pm
Last updated: 8 January 2005 9:14:25 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- added the SystemBrowser menu items to the window menu
- classes are now sorted hierarchically by default
- added a hierarchy browser
- created a more consistent protocol for creating and opening browsers
- the way nodes display themselves in columns is now configurable
- optimized jumping from one node to another
- updated class comments
SHA checksum: 1349337393216958652344503111697427144943513793368