OmniBrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Bugfixes
Automatic version: 9
Manual version: 1.0b4
Published by: Colin Putney (cwp)
Created: 9 January 2005 10:20:39 pm
Last updated: 9 January 2005 10:20:39 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- fixes a metagraph bug that created duplicated menu items
- on Squeak 3.7, fixes SequenceableCollectionbefore:ifAbsent:
SHA checksum: 870075048570036528239437257063668391824123657676