SqystoneRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: First try
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.0
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 5 September 2004 11:44:02 pm
Last updated: 7 September 2006 7:32:32 pm
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 592651791629166682730778629060639122295344411690