Scripting WorkspaceRelease name: Scripting Workspace
Release summary: Scripting Workspace to give people familiar with other scripting langauges a familiar interface
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.22-apha
Published by: Blaine Buxton (btb)
Created: 25 August 2004 2:12:29 am
Last updated: 25 August 2004 2:12:29 am
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
See ScriptingWorkspaceTest for examples.
"Do This To See It"
SHA checksum: 812171602597009946162388828652690538821591710141