SystemEditorRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: First release for testing
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.0a1
Published by: Colin Putney (cwp)
Created: 19 November 2005 7:03:55 pm
Last updated: 8 January 2007 10:12:57 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: nil