SmaCC Development for <=3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 10
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 9 July 2005 6:47:18 pm
Last updated: 9 July 2005 6:47:18 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Other License -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Time: 9 July 2005, 7:44:37 pm
- Fix to show the error description from the tag of the
SHA checksum: 435658677018918318271474530107939099222286631402