OpenDHTClientRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: The first release.
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 6 August 2006 1:50:34 am
Last updated: 6 August 2006 1:55:04 am
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
A simple OpenDHT (http://www.opendht.org/) Client.
Client API is described here:
- YAXO (http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLSupport/)
- XMLRPC (http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLRPC/Spy-maf.4.mcz)
SHA checksum: 1023655130511511467892451728444382839125867854742