OpenDHTClientRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Added OpenDHTClientError for handling errors easily.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (1a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 August 2006 12:32:40 am
Last updated: 28 August 2006 12:32:40 am
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Added OpenDHTClientError for handling errors easily.
SHA checksum: 1197226028570319845301098284137168791341899615369