MockTurtleRelease name: Banana Quadrille
Release summary: Banana Quadrille
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: (4)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 19 February 2005 3:04:29 pm
Last updated: 19 February 2005 9:44:01 pm
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Croquet - A 3D collaborative environment on top of Squeak. And more.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
With apologies to pretty much everyone, now you can find out just how far infinity really is!
Some simple scripted turtle graphics for Croquet, with extras. See the MockTurtleTea initialization and class comments for MTurtle and MTDragger for more info.
Or just do the following and play around!
MockTurtleTea new openInWorld
SHA checksum: 478656117741413958717831595387198655696755020114