Seaside lines gameRelease name: Sealines game
Release summary: Implementation of `Lines' game for Seaside
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 0.2-beta
Published by: danil osipchuk (dao)
Created: 25 January 2005 8:14 pm
Last updated: 25 January 2005 8:21:57 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
initial (and probably final :)) release
SHA checksum: 676192369850715806860673010624703718677786832267