muORelease name: muO - development snapshot
Release summary: ... still a work in progress, now for 4.1 only
Automatic version: 55
Manual version: (1-246)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 July 2010 11:35:21 am
Last updated: 3 July 2010 11:35:21 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
It is recommended to install in a fresh 4.1 image.
Older Squeak versions are not supported.
This is a 2+ Mb download, with documentation and tests included
1) you need the "muO dependencies" package, providing all mandatory third-party code:
2) unzip the muo-cache.zip archive and place the muo-cache folder in the same directory as your fresh image (version 4.1).
3) proceed to the installation of muO (either from a SqueakMap browser or manually by dropping the muO.XXX.sar archive in a Squeak image)
Note that muO is an application for Squeak: it may not coexists happily with your other packages; it makes important changes to the look and feel of Squeak.
You should alway start from a fresh image.
SHA checksum: 586939911145001096588913861531885697238868776356