muORelease name: muO - development snapshot
Release summary: musical objects for Squeak
Automatic version: 87
Manual version: (1-294)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 16 February 2014 3:02:43 pm
Last updated: 23 March 2014 9:31:28 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
It is recommended to install in a fresh 4.1, 4.3, 4.4 or 4.5 image.
Older Squeak versions are no longer supported.
This is a 3 Mb download, with documentation and tests included
1) you need the "muO dependencies" package, providing all mandatory third-party code:
2) unzip the muo-cache.zip archive and place the muo-cache folder in the same directory as your fresh image.
3) proceed to the installation of muO (either from a SqueakMap browser or manually by dropping the muO sar archive in a Squeak image)
Note that muO is an application for Squeak: it may not coexists happily with your other packages; it makes important changes to the look and feel of Squeak.
You should always start from a fresh image.
SHA checksum: 298314669850719745069909179584428687041490044744