Worlds Of Squeak RemovalRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 17 August 2003 5:22:11 pm
Last updated: 8 October 2003 12:47:54 am
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.5 -
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Package removal - Code removing a package from the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
Fixed up to actually remove everything
SHA checksum: 415576170359738404414883894644222883397732186293