SqueakMap2 loaderRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 0.91
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 19 November 2003 7:20:45 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2005 6:22:43 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
Well, it seems to work.
- Now you can't set the download directory anymore because SM2 has a cache, look under directory "sm".
- Install downloads into cache if needed and installs.
- Download forces a download into the cache regardless if it is there.
- A new feature to easily grab the list shown into the paste buffer.
- Release versions shown is either the manual version name, or if that isn't filled in, "r2" meaning automatic VersionNumber 2.
SHA checksum: 499298073512167838918947652506738476109541938658