SsRssRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 19 July 2006 7:03:08 am
Last updated: 19 July 2006 7:03:08 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 771116913703390649142085803630435707437659411354