CelesteRelease name: Celeste
Release summary: The Celeste Email Client with an AddressBook
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 1.23
Published by: Giovanni Giorgi (gg)
Created: 22 June 2004 7:35:45 pm
Last updated: 19 July 2004 7:42:01 pm
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
This relase is for the forthcoming Squeak 3.7.
It is only a mantenance release, a more powerful version will follow.
+ AddressBook is now integrated
+ A new Preference Panel was added and will be filled with proper preferences in the future. For example, will allow managine multiple accounts or an auto mailing list filter I am evaluting...
+ Knwon Bugs:
Opening a blank db can fail.
Please wait the 1.24 for fixing these problems
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/13974439-4292-4ca2-9e32-771d859ae213/files/Network-Mail Reader-gg.8.mcz
SHA checksum: 1313233078164649046209338941701587944989463303867