CelesteRelease name: Celeste
Release summary: The Celeste Email Client with an AddressBook
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (1.24)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 October 2004 2:47:19 pm
Last updated: 3 October 2004 2:47:19 pm
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Official package in Full - An official Squeak package in the Full multimedia distribution.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
Release Notes for Celeste 1.24 / gg 3 Oct. 2004
Bug fix the createDB method of maildb which does not work correctly when creating a new mail db.
Some improvements over SMTPClient by a lot of sources.
Removed the if:then: construct (thanks to Marcus Denker and Adam Spitz)
Merged Squeak source improvements (bp14)
It includes the following fixes:
- improve rebuild spam database performance by Daniel Vainsencher (from dvf.6)
- more robust decodeMimeHeader (from bp.9)
- status pane drawing fix
(thanks to Bernhard Pieber and Daniel Vainsencher).
Some other patches (see Celeste comment for details)
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/13974439-4292-4ca2-9e32-771d859ae213/files/Network-Mail Reader-gg.10.mcz
SHA checksum: 223367610047480556482469716476565244640737305795