ECoDE Design EnvironmentRelease name: ECoDE Design Environment
Release summary: OOA, OOD, OOP with collaboration, critics, code generation, and code import.
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 3.0.5
Published by: Jonathan D'Andries (jd)
Created: 8 April 2004 4:10:23 am
Last updated: 8 April 2004 4:21:14 am
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak versions - List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Maturity level - Describes the level of maturity of the package.
Start with 'EctropicDesign start.' in a workspace.
Ectropic Design supports object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) in Squeak. Our goal is to bring more order to projects suffering from entropy - the tendancy for code and design to become more disordered as it matures. We believe that design critics, collaboration, code generation, code import, and tightly integrated design and coding concepts allow users to impose more order on a new or existing project. OOA Tools: CRC Cards with a diagram layout, Scenarios, and a Goal Tree all connected by common responsibilities. OOD Tools: Simplified UML class diagram. OOP Tools: Code Generation, and Code Import.
SHA checksum: 50529401856062281699827007156606425810087234187