InformationSpaceRelease name: InformationSpace
Release summary: Cleaned up controller UI, speed enhancements for explorations
Automatic version: 9
Manual version: Version 0.4.4
Published by: Brian Tabone (hybridmachine)
Created: 27 October 2004 9:27:46 pm
Last updated: 27 October 2004 9:27:46 pm
- Squeak3.6 -
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
InformationSpace 0.4.4 Changes text
* Added InformationSpace size field (Instead of just defaulting to
75 X 75 cells)
* Tabbing between text entry fieds has been implemented.
* Help mouseover balloons for fields and buttons have been added
* Status field added for notification of running status and run time taken
upon completion for exploration runs.
* Explore button lockout while exploration is running
* Background processing of explorations to maintain UI responsiveness
* Widdened the UI box
* Added shadows to buttons
* Enabled autoFit for file name text boxes, to make long file names easier to
CausalBit and CausalLigature
* Changed internal use of Dictionaries into use of OrderedCollections since
OrderedCollections are faster for our needs.
This shaves roughly 25% run time off exploration runs.
SHA checksum: 949441112300954127035134906454368596546275177123