OpenTypeViewerRelease name: OpenTypeViewer
Release summary: Morphic application to explore OpenType font files
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (0.7-alfa)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 24 October 2004 7:02:14 pm
Last updated: 26 October 2004 10:56:01 am
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
This is the first release of a morphic tool that is used to explore the contents of .ttf and .ttc files.
Not all features of OpenType fonts are supported, but the program can be used on a 'better-than-nothing' base.
Last update: Oct 26, 2004
(glyph substitutions are now displayed)
Size of the SAR file: 78 KBytes
SHA checksum: 1306265607847290317871031227640388980530792281581