Snapshot SpelunkingRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Version 1, for Squeak 3.2 images.
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1-3.2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 9 January 2005 9:25:41 am
Last updated: 9 January 2005 8:58:30 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
For stock Squeak 3.2 snapshots, this package provides only extensions, not
changes. However, in later Squeak snapshots, some of these methods are included
in the stock image, so you will want to review this changeset before installing it
to avoid overwriting newer versios which already appear in your image. You may
also wish to try version 1-3.7 of this package instead.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/e136b58f-4dff-4349-979e-0f2f4796773b/files/Snapshot Spelunking.1-3.2.cs.gz
SHA checksum: 544578594032991989888564657451652577908001601