Serial TerminalRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 March 2003 10:40:35 pm
Last updated: 28 March 2003 10:40:35 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
v3: first version.
SHA checksum: 463288528315395735148820306873504426457704635363