AndreasSystemProfilerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (head)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 30 January 2013 4:28:25 pm
Last updated: 30 January 2013 4:28:29 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
Most recent version for on-going improvement.
SHA checksum: 1172392037198858186942604840641009932146411762964