PostgreSQL Client for SqueakRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (0.9.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 4 January 2003 10:39:38 pm
Last updated: 28 February 2005 10:32:29 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.6 -
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- requires ANSICompatibility package
- quite usable as is, but some public protocol may change slightly
- same code works in VAST, with some Squeak compatibility code
20031016 - tweaked for changed Socket protocol in Squeak-3.6
SHA checksum: 1075909744478984631148278902806962216408906095082