PostgreSQL Client for SqueakRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Something to call 1.0 release. Support MD5 authentication.
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 1.0
Published by: Yanni Chiu (yj)
Created: 1 February 2006 5:13:15 pm
Last updated: 1 February 2006 5:13:15 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.6 -
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Call it release 1.0. Supports MD5 authentication (thanks to Lois Lherbier), which requires that the Cryptography package be loaded. Throws exception for unsupported authentication methods. Has various minor changes done since 0.9.2. Beware any changes to #buildDefaultFieldConverters.
SHA checksum: 1035367070082745623055671020847312417726667548638