SVIRelease name: SVI v.2.1beta1.1
Release summary: fix in documentation; keybindings reference
Automatic version: 11
Manual version: 2.1beta1.1
Published by: Steven Swerling (sps)
Created: 5 September 2004 2:04:42 am
Last updated: 7 September 2004 8:07:42 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
THIS RELEASE FOR SQUEAK 3.7 AND 3.8 ALPHA. If you are using Squeak 3.6, please see http://www.swerlingphoto.com/squeak/svi2/svi2.html.
- Just fixed some docs, which refered to obsolete keybindings
- Added the SVI Menu option to generate a reference list of currently mapped keybindings. Access it from the SVI menu, or just execute "SVIKeyMapper createRefSheet".
- fixed bug that was preventing help key from working
SHA checksum: 1292383925863780289068621204874346032855704780443