SVIRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Added snippets; made emin easier to start; fixed dropped keystroke bug
Automatic version: 14
Manual version: SVI-3.9v2-sps.115
Published by: Steven Swerling (sps)
Created: 29 December 2006 9:16:10 pm
Last updated: 29 December 2006 9:16:10 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- APSL2 - The second license available from Apple for the original Squeak 1.1 release, 23rd september 1996.
- Added "snippets". See SVI classdocSnippets.
- Another fix for preventing too many repeating keystrokes. This should eliminate dropped keystrokes.
- Emin can be turned on/off through the SVI menu
- Changed the default help key to c-h.
SVI''s docs are not completely up to date, so where SVI''s documentation refers to ''m-?'', please use ''c-h'' instead.
To switch the help key back, you can execute the following (you might want to put it in your svirc file too):
SVIKeyMapper helpKey: ''m-?''.
SHA checksum: 614113545645734591986923494461075255450758262036