SVIRelease name: SVI v.2.0 alpha5
Release summary: addssome text emphasis commands, a #startMode preference, plus misc bug fixes.
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (2.0alpha-5)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 7 March 2004 7:36:33 pm
Last updated: 7 March 2004 7:36:33 pm
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
CHANGES FOR 2.0alpha5
- Make sure SVI NotificationCenter used in Debuggers
- Some commands for changing text attributes (':h m-t' for list). Also added a command for executing links, currently mapped to 'l' (mnemonic: 'go to link')
- improvement to the '*' and '#' command (thanks to Brian Brown for bug report/fix). Still needs a bit of work to make it exactly like VIM, but very usable.
- method-to-method navigation in hierarchy browsers improved
- added SVIPref "startMode" -- can be #normal or #insert:
SVIPrefs startMode: #normal.
SVIPrefs startMode: #insert.
SHA checksum: 1419472854297359464286568268007804302051289309211