SVIRelease name: SVI v.2.0 beta1.1
Release summary: little fix to beta1, only matters for Squeak 3.7 users
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: 2.0beta-1.1
Published by: Steven Swerling (sps)
Created: 31 March 2004 10:14:27 pm
Last updated: 7 September 2004 7:57:39 pm
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.6 -
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
NOTE: This is the published SVI package for Squeak 3.6. If you are on Squeak 3.7 or higher, you need a more recent version.
CHANGES FOR 2.0beta1
- THIS MAY BE THE LAST VERSION I WILL SUPPORT FOR SQUEAK 3.6. It has become a bit difficult to maintain builds for both 3.6 and 3.7. Unless there are any simple showstopper bugs to be fixed, this will be the last supported version of SVI for Squeak 3.6.
- Ned Konz fixed a bug where Debuggers where using SVI in Squeak 3.7.
- Added #doFileItIn command, mapped be default to ''fi''.
- Added a ''reinit svi keybindings'' item to the svi right-click menu.
- Got rid of the ''li'' and ''ls'' method options for the '':g cls.mth'' command. (Still
have th ''i'' and ''s'' commands.) This command was getting a bit overloaded, and these
two options in particular were a bit confusing. In a future release, I will add ''drill down''
into methods that appear in SVI menus so that you can do all the method menu options.
- A couple misc bugs fixed.
SHA checksum: 260770824225247956909316670490400577227047244525