WatchIt!Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 13 February 2003 9:32:34 pm
Last updated: 13 February 2003 9:32:34 pm
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.6 -
Same as was posted on squeak-dev list.
SHA checksum: 1126042610229230626793885157180632091094303687357