BabyIDERelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: First usable BabyIDE for programming what happens in the space between the objects
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (BabyIDE1-2.9)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 16 April 2009 3:35:43 pm
Last updated: 17 April 2009 8:08 am
- Squeak3.10 - Released 11 May 2008
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 552951582611229985389732682393600427378384937675