RemoteBroadcastingToolkit (RBT)Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (0.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 26 May 2005 4:20:57 pm
Last updated: 26 May 2005 4:20:57 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
The first version. It may have some minor bugs. Feedbacks are always welcome.
SHA checksum: 925273617030617509180609900913904834338466542208