RemoteBroadcastingToolkit (RBT)Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (0.1a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 7 July 2005 2:29:26 pm
Last updated: 7 July 2005 2:29:26 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Added a primitive error handling for Mac.
SHA checksum: 73101701420366179459856467598378855183914140000