RemoteBroadcastingToolkit (RBT)Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: (0.2b)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 6 April 2006 2:36:53 pm
Last updated: 6 April 2006 2:36:53 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Renamed memberAddress to groupAddress for more consistency.
SHA checksum: 860355854195339235244732819611305405837798572685