RemoteBroadcastingToolkit (RBT)Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: 0.2c
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 26 May 2008 2:13:30 am
Last updated: 26 May 2008 2:13:30 am
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
Assignments are changed to use := instead of _, courtesy of John Dougan.
SHA checksum: 944042091909142960374382155582318183921519160936