Personal SqueakSourceRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (head)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 25 July 2016 10:13:18 pm
Last updated: 18 August 2016 8:04:11 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/c3993561-22fb-421f-b0be-c46b5487e105/files/install-Personal SqueakSource-head.st
SHA checksum: 624245373283295992439967162684108055236190434902